We treat sleep problems like Apnea & Snoring and offer an alternative to the CPAP Machine. Oral appliances can reduce or eliminate snoring while managing sleep apnea with no masks or hoses.
- Do you snore loudly (louder than a person talking or loud enough to be heard through closed doors)?
- Do you often feel tired, fatigued or sleepy during the day?
- Has your spouse or bed partner ever observed you stop or pause breathing in your sleep?
- Do you have or are you being treated for high blood pressure?
- Are you overweight or obese?
- Are you over 50 years old?
- Is your neck circumference greater than 16 inches?
- Are you male?
If you answered yes to two or more of the above questions then you should schedule a consult with Dr. Bagley.
As a member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, Dr. Bagley specializes in treating sleep problems using oral appliances for snoring and mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea. The small appliance is customized to fit into the mouth during sleep much like a sports mouth guard or orthodontic retainer. The appliance keeps the airway open to enable adequate air intake and a better night's sleep for the patient (and often their families).
Many sleep apnea patients find it difficult to use a CPAP. Our dental oral appliance may be the less invasive, more comfortable solution you've been looking for.
Our office is MEDICARE APPROVED & accepts most medical insurance plans.
With the dental oral appliance, our patients sleep well and awake with a smile!
Call us for more information at 856-358-2626.